Tuesday, October 21, 2008

IT'S MY 19TH ANNIVERSARY TODAY!

I can't believe it's been 19 years since I married my sweetie. It's been a crazy roller coaster of a life, but I wouldn't change it for anything. Doug is perfect for me, and I am so blessed to have the privledge of being his wife. Happy Anniversary Doug! I love you more and more every day.

We were such babies when we got married. I was 20 and Doug was 23.

Our Engagement Picture
Cutting the Cake (my favorite wedding picture)
Leaving the ReceptionNYE '05
Last Saturday on our Anniversary Date




6 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Happy Anniversary! We celebrate our 19th in a few weeks too :)

Do you realize our marriages are old enough to vote???

BETHANY said...

I love the engagement pic and the one from your hot date over the weekend! Congratulations on 19 years!!

Chris said...

Happy anniversary sweetie. I meant to call and forgot. Had a tooth pulled today. And it's the life kind of stuff that I like in a blog--like what ya posted today.

Cynthia said...

I vaguely remembered that our anniversary dates were about the same time. Ours was just yesterday.. 23 years.

Monica said...

Congratulations, Doug and Kelly! Love the pics...especially the 80's hair! The hairstyles are suspiciously close to those in my own wedding pics (19 years this coming March). May the next 19 be even more blessed than the first.

Love,
Monica

Unknown said...

Y'all look good!


I'm tagging you!

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Jagsfan/612071/