I cannot believe that my baby is 15 today! But he is. Time fly so quickly. Just yesterday he was born, or at least it seems that way. And now he is 15. Allen is a fabulous young man, kind, considerate and loves the Lord!
Happy Birthday Allen!!!!
The day after he was born. Jordan was 3 1/2 and Isaac was 20 months.

He's 13 here

Fishing at the lake!

3 months. Wasn't he a cutie??
3 comments:
Oh my--I put his very first clothes on him yesterday! Tell Allen Happy Birthday--I bought a card--gotta get it to him with some money.
Your youngest is 15??? WOWSER! Our youngest is still 5 so we still have a ways to go since our kids are so far apart.
How well do I remember that day. All the boys look so sweet. You made me leave Isaac at home with you even though I wanted to keep him. They are all such fine young men. Tell Allen I shall get him his card. Grndmb12 And he is number 4
Post a Comment