Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy 20th Anniversary To Us!!

Wow!  Doug and I have been married for 20 years.  It just doesn't seem possible!  It has been a crazy ride, and I'm so glad to have gone through it with my best friend.  I look forward to many, many, many more anniversaries.

And some pictures.

Our engagement picture


I'd LOVE to have that skin and hair again. 40 year old skin just doesn't look like 20 year old skin.  And I think I've lost 1/2 my hair in the past 20 years.  Doug, however, looks even better now!



Look at those huge puffy sleeves!  I don't think you can buy those any more :)
We didn't know how to dance yet,
but we faked it real well!



My very favorite wedding picture.
















And here we are now!  We are more in love today than the day we got married. 

We've been through so much.  Our marriage truly is a miracle.

Babe, I love you more than anything!

Happy Anniversary!!!

7 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Happy Anniversary! You both look so happy :)

Wookie & I celebrate our 20th in a few weeks, doesn't seem possible that the time has gone so fast... Here's to another twenty years!

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures!

Happy Anniversary!

Theresa in WV said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! Being married 20 years is a huge accomplishment. I don't know how people who don't know the Lord do it. May God continue to bless your marriage, drawing you closer to Him and to each other.

Anonymous said...

ins and outs, ups and downs, all lead to a very full life, especially when weathered with some one you love by your side. Happy anniversary to two of my favorite people. Love you both, Grndmb12

Anonymous said...

congrats and love the pictures! You both look great!

Cynthia said...

Happy Anniversary! Our 24th was on the 19th of Oct!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

LOVE the photos....catching up now that I have Interent again.

Congrats on 20 years - an amazing milestone in our society...and a testament to God's grace in your lives....as I believe in all sucessful marriages.