We celebrated by going to a fancy schmancy dinner dance with friends. We've gone to this same event the past several years. It was fun. Great food, great friends and great music.
Last year Doug and I committed to getting healthy and losing weight. Doesn't everybody do that in January? Well, we actually followed through all year. Between the two of us we've lost 102 lbs. this year. We aren't finished yet, either. We'll keep going. I'm halfway to goal; Doug is about 1/3 the way there.
Here is photographic proof :) I was excited to compare our last year's pictures with this years.
NYE '08
NYE '09
NYE '08
NYE '09
Next year I'll be able to post before/during/after pictures! We both are working hard to reach our goal by the end of the year.
Do you follow through on the goals you set at the beginning of the year? I don't usually, but this year, I am so glad I did!h



7 comments:
You guys look great. Loved your last 2 posts.
I don't set goals for New Year's, but I just had to say congratulations! Fabulous job!
Love your header!
And you guys are doing great with your weight loss! Can't wait to see less of you next year!
You both look great! I like resolutions that can be achieved - our healthier living goal for 2009 was sidelined, this year it is "putting ourselves higher up the priority list and healthier living!" Hope you both make goal :)
Good job! You're both looking great!
You look WONDERFUL!!!
Doesn't 2010 goals include a trip to KY somewhere in it?! ;)
I am so proud of you and Doug. Way to go. Did you join a program or go it alone?
I gained 20 lbs with this move and have got to get it off for health reasons...soon. It's not a goal per se...it's a reality. LOL I have young children, family history of poor health and high cholesterol... You've inspired me. You guys look great!
I also love your look. I was considering it for winter but then haven't thought about blog looks for the past couple of weeks. LOL
Happy New Year Kelly. I value our friendship over the years.
Post a Comment