Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Now for the rest of the story.......

So much has been happening here this year!!

Doug's work schedule changed again.  He's not home anymore, but his off days are better than what he had.

Jordan moved into his own apartment and then promptly broke his ankle.  He's been off work since then.  He goes to the doctor on the 26th and hopefully gets the cast off and can return to work.  He is anxious to do that.

Isaac got a 10 point buck during gun season.  A friend of the family does taxidermy and let Isaac help mount the head.  It now proudly hangs in my living room where my wedding picture used to be!

Isaac is going to do a year long internship with The 99.  He leaves May 1st!  I am going to miss that boy!!

Allen got his driver's permit.  No picture of him with the permit, but a recent picture nonetheless :)


I do not do change well at all!  And these are a whole lot of changes at once for me.  So what did I do?  I convinced Doug that we should plan a cruise.  So we will be taking a Caribbean cruise in April of 2011!  I am so excited!

Doug and I have now lost 123 lbs. (at last count) together.
Before ~ June '08

Now ~ April '10

I have about 42 lbs. to go and Doug is 1/3 of the way to his goal!!

And a picture of Doug, Isaac and Allen just because :)
So what's been happening with you??

5 comments:

BETHANY said...

I know change is hard for you, but I also know you will make it through this season of life. Hang in there!

Also have to say your "before" and current pics are awesome. You two are doing so well!!

petersonclan said...

Kelly! You look WONDERFUL!!! Way to go!!! I need some of your self discipline and hard work!

Anonymous said...

Kelly you and Doug look FAB! But what is the 99 project... the link didn't give me much info (unless I missed something)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

What a great update. Thanks.

I'm glad Doug is home a bit more - or well not home more but better off hours.

I'm praying for you as Isaac gets ready to leave. What a wonderful opportunity for him. I know you're so proud of him...and yet saying goodbye will hurt. You'll make it.


I hope Jordan is all healed up. Poor guy.

Wow - your baby has a permit...

You and Doug look wonderful. I'm very proud and impressed. Last I knew you were doing a lot of raw and clean....are you still or did you move to more traditional food and do portion control? Whatever you did - it's working great. LOL

Cynthia said...

WOW! Congrats on the weight loss. You guys are looking GREAT! And.. wow.. .skip blog reading for a few months and look what happens. You really have had a lot of changes at your house!