Monday, September 22, 2008

We're at the lake!!

We are having gorgeous weather! It is in the 70s in the day, 40/50s at night and the sun is shining and no rain forecasted!

What a beautiful week to be at the lake! One last relaxing week doing nothing but fishing, reading, fellowshipping, sleeping, etc., before the end of the season. We'll still come up during the day to do the grass and leaves. Doug and I may spend the night a time or two. But this will be the last week we'll be here this year.

My girlfriend and her 3 kids are going to come and stay with us. I'm looking forward to relaxing and talking and just doing nothing.

I didn't even forget my camera. So hopefully we'll take lots of great pictures.

Isaac got a new lure for his birthday (which isn't yet, but hey, we're here). It's the Banjo Minnow. He is really hoping to catch a lot of fish. He saw it on an infomercial and just had to have it :::snort::: He is going to catch the fish that aren't even there!!!

Then we'll go home and hit school hard. It has been a slow and rocky start. But I am sure we can redeem our time and have a great 12th year of school.

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Enjoy the lake- it makes me smile to picture you at the lake...with POWER.

Cynthia said...

I hate to admit this, but it's ture. I'm more than just a little jealous. It sounds heavenly to have a bit of time to relax!