I picked up new glasses yesterday. It's been 3 years since I've had an eye exam. The past 6 months or so things have been blurry, even with my glasses. I cannot see far, so what does that make me, nearsighted?
Anyway, things far away have been burry, even with my glasses. Although I can still read just fine (thankyouverymuch) :)
So imagine my surprise when the doctor told me that my prescription is not as strong as it was. My nearsightedness is actually getting better. I was elated! And then she went on to tell me why. Well, because I am getting older and my eyes are shifting. Shortly I won't be able to read OR see far and will need bifocals. I have a few years yet, anyway.
So I wanted a totally different look this time. I couldn't decide. I tried on dozens and dozens of frames. The ladies there helped me and this is what I decided on. I like them. And gosh, I can read street signs again!!!

7 comments:
Nice glasses kelly.
My granddaughter makes those glasses look terrific!!! grndmb
Looks good. Last time I chose glasses Wookie had the great idea to take photos of me with the digital camera so I could see myself too :)
They look great. I was SURE I needed glasses because everything is so blurry....but they said my vision is 20/15 and that I only need reading glasses....which I hang around my neck because it isn't reading...it's ANYTHING closer than 5 feet. LOL
CUTE!
Very nice. I haven't purchased new glasses for 8 years now. Thankfully, I didn't need them when I had my exam 3 years ago, but I think it is time for another exam & some new glasses.
Very chic!
Post a Comment