What's Happening?
We've had a lot going on here. We're in the home stretch of our hs'ing. I'm looking forward to a break in June. We're also graduating our first son this year. Wow! Where did that time go?? He's busy looking for a job. He isn't sure what he wants to do and has no desire to go to college right now. So his plan is to work for a while and figure things out.
Isaac is counting down the opening of the cabin. We all are, but he is really looking forward to it. In the next couple of weeks they will start putting in docks. They love that little side business.
Allen is looking forward to a visit with our friends while I'm out of town.
Doug is still driving to and from California every week. We both look forward to Wednesday night.
I'm on baby watch. My girlfriend is having a baby and I'll be going to the hospital with her. She lives about 3 hours from here. We're in hurry up and wait mode in the last few days of her pregnancy. I am so blessed she asked me to be with her.
So that is us lately. What's been up with you?
2 comments:
WooHOO your first graduate....bittersweet times.
I had so hoped to be in MO or OH this year....but am thrilled to be obsessing over Japn in prep for our move. LOL
We're trying to make up loss time because we took so many rabbit trails this year. I'd like to finish school early and play but I think we'll be doing good if we finish school and pack out. ::snort::
Hopefully your ds doesn't have plans to move out first thing after graduation. I didn't mind dd's graduation, but it was painful having her move out!
Post a Comment