I copied this from my mom's blog.
I have been really ill--diagnosed with SIADH--which I do not really understand it--it has to do with ineffective anti diuretic hormone and my sodium dropped very very low and I was unable to function for 7 days.. I then spent 7 more days in the critical care unit to treat and find they cause.. And the cause was found. They found a lesion on my lower right lung--which is what they feel triggered the SIADH. It was biopsied and it is a small cell cancer. for now that is all we know. I will see an oncologist on Oct 12--have more testing to determine stage etc and then they will decide on treatment. I do know it is not operable.
I spent yesterday Googling. Googling isn't so fun sometimes. My mom, all of us, would appreciate your prayers.
5 comments:
Praying Kelly... praying
Thank you Kelly. I haven't read blogs for a few days--and I can sure use all the prayers I can get.
Keep us posted, Kelly. I'll be praying.
Hugs. I'm praying for you all.
Praying for your family.
Post a Comment