My friend, Bethany, over at The Land of Curly Hair does a weekly Thankful Thursday blog post. I thought I'd borrow it and join in the fun :)
Today I am thankful that I will be spending the afternoon and evening with my Gramma. After school Isaac will drive over to pick her up (Have I mentioned how much I love having my kids drive?? Well, I do!) and bring her back here. Then I'll drive an hour to the yarn shop.
We will sit and knit, chat with each other and the other ladies that come to knit, have coffee and eat goodies, and shop :) It will be a lovely day! The only thing that would make it better is if my mom were able to join us.
So what are you thankful for today??
2 comments:
I wish I could join you too--but the Dr. comes first. You guys have great day.
I'm thankful that you get to spend time with your gramma. I'm thankful for teens that cook :)
Post a Comment