A week until Thanksgiving! Unbelieveable!!
Right now I am so incredibly thankful for a good report my mom received. She had a scan done this past Monday. And after her 1st round of chemo, her tumor is shrinking!! PTL!
She's now completed round 2 of chemo and is going for 2x a day radiation treatments for the next 3 weeks. I'm looking forward to even more good reports :)
What are you thankful for this week?
4 comments:
I am thankful for a taxi driver we found. I am thankful for an English speaking doctor. I am thankful for good friends. I am thankful for air travel so my daddy can come visit me! He gets here tomorrow!!!
Kel, you really should call your gramma when you get your reports on your mom. But thanks for the blog. Grndmb12
I'm glad the tumor is shrinking!
Yes, yes, YES. Wonderful news. Praising God with you.
Post a Comment