Can you believe it? I absolutely have no clue where this year went to. My oldest is going to be 19 this month! Where did those years go?
How do you celebrate Thanksgiving?
We've not yet decided what we are going to do. Cook and invite people? Stay home alone? Go to my dad's house? We better decide quickly, eh?
In honor of the Thanksgiving turkey prep, here's one of my favorite turkey commercials :) Well darn, I can't figure out how to embed the video in the blog post. Didn't there used to be an icon for that?
Anywhere, HERE it is (link to youtube).
2 comments:
I also find myself simply shocked that we are into November and wondering where I lost over 1/2 the year. LOL
We've not decided what to do for Thanksgiving....we are doing our thankful tree...I've heard turkeys can be hard to come by here....I really need to figure this out.
My dad is coming to visit me : ) We will eat at an American restaurant, I think, or else have chicken. We can only find turkey around Easter, and my freezer is nowhere near big enough to save one.
Last year we had Applebee's : ) It was fun! Looking forward to having my dad here, though; should be good.
Post a Comment