It is amazing the things you find on the camera when boys play around with it!
Me doing what my kids think I do best..........cooking!
Lilly, who may or may not be pregnant!
Allen making a DNA strand as part of Apologia general science.
My flooded back yard! We have had TONS of rain and THUNDERSTORMS (IN FEB.!!) since yesterday!
Saturday Isaac and Jordan were finally able to burn boxes from Christmas!
Jordan taking an Abeka consumer math test.
This is how he really feels about math!
It's been a long week, and it's only Wednesday! Some weeks are longer than others. Last week and this one have been exceptionally long.............

3 comments:
Wow - that's a lot of water. I like the cooking photo. YEah - long weeks here too.
Well at least this week is more than half over. Can't wait to see ya on the 18th. I think Toni will be there. Haven't talked to Gramma or Andi yet. worked a full shift today. Love ya
That IS a lot of water! Maybe I should just do a few random posts and just start blogging again.
Post a Comment