Thursday, February 14, 2008

Some before and after pictures!!!

Allen and I went for haircuts today. At first Allen thought he would get his hair cut short! But then he changed his mind and got a trim. Sara said that my boys definately get their hair from their dad! Yep, lucky them! All 4 guys in my family have fabulous, thick, wonderful hair!!!!

I've been feeling old, fat and ugly. So I told Sara I wanted to change my color and get bangs. I had no idea what color I wanted. I told her I totally trust her judgement and do whatever. I love it! It is quite different and Doug won't recognize me when he comes home. But it feels rich and shiney. LOVE it! I think it really brings out my blue eyes.

Allen before
Allen after
Me a couple weeks ago
Me today with my new 'do.
Profile! Taking your own picture from the side is NOT easy LOL.

4 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Kelly - I love it. The colors...the cut is quite daring and I'm not sure I'd be able to pull it off - but it looks wonderful on YOU. I agree - it brings out your blue eyes.

Chris said...

Kelly I love your hair. I wonder where you got the grea blue eyes!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, You look like the doll that you always have been. I love your hair and you are beautiful grndmb

Cynthia said...

CUTE! I LOVE the colors. So glad you posted a side pic because you sure couldn't tell what it really looked like from just seeing the front! It's very stylish!