Jordan passed his driver's test today! He is now a licensed driver :) :) :) He proudly drove his brother and himself to youth group tonight.
Doug is having a much harder time with this than I am. He called me when they left. Ten minutes later he called Jordan (church is 6 min. away). He called me back LOL.
I am thrilled that I do NOT have to taxi him everywhere. It was getting exhausting and annoying to be the sole responsible person all week.
Way To Go Jordan !!!!!
6 comments:
Great job Jordan!! Happy for you Kel
Good for you Jordan, Mothers are more understanding than dads. That is because when they were young they were teen age BOYS. grndmb12
Congrats to Jordan!
Hmmmm.... now HOW far away is Ohio from Kentucky?
:D
Tell him good job!
Elizabeth (aka Skylark)
Yay for Jordan!
I'm so not ready for this next stage of life.
I had a hard time the day our oldest drove out of the driveway all by herself. It only took me a day to get over it though (LOL).
Post a Comment