Monday, July 07, 2008

Crazy/Busy Monday!

We have had a busy, wonderful, crazy day! It is day FOUR of no rain :cooldude: That is reason enough to be happy ;)

So what did we do?

I stopped by RiteAid for some hair color. I'm in a mood LOL.

Took Allen to golf.

Came home and colored my hair, got food together and packed the swim bag.
Isaac and I picked Allen up from golf and went to my sister's for a visit. She got a new pool last week. Mom and my other sister, her kids and my BIL were there. The kids swam, we ate and chatted and then hopped in the hot tub (twice ;)). We had a fabulous time visiting! We've decided we need to visit every Monday!

Jordan went to get a friend and they joined us there.

Came home (friend is spending the night with Isaac) and Jordan went to work.

I washed wet stuff in my own washer :cooldude: and hung it on the line :)

Showered and ran to the grocery store for some stuff.

Made guacamole and then some nachos with Bethany's refried beans without the refry. Those are YUMMY!

While we were eating, friends of our stopped by. The daughter was out getting in driving hours, so they stopped by (the friend spending the night is her boyfriend). So I invited them all in (girl, mom, brother) and we had a nice visit while they waited for other dd and dh to finish up VBS practice.

Chatted on the phone with two friends this evening :)

Watched Jon & Kate Plus 8.

I'm crocheting a baby blanket for the neighbor, so I worked on that.

Cleaned the kitchen a few times.

I'm tired. Oh, I talked to Doug about 10 times.

Oh yeah, I finished getting stuff together for the boys' assessment tomorrow.

Then I made an appt. for a hair cut in the morning before the assessments. I need a trim before the VA Pool Party LOL. I'm not thrilled with my color, but it is OK.

So what did you do today??

5 comments:

Kim said...

Ooh, the hot tub part sounded the best to me!!! Wish we had one!

So, what color did you dye your hair?? Blonde? Red? Black? GREEN? hee hee You'll have to post before/after photos tomorrow after your haircut. Hope it goes well.

Have a happy Tuesday!
Elinor

Cynthia said...

Busy... busy....

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Shew - what a busy day! Are we going to get to see a photo of your what happens to your hair when your in a "mood"? ::snort::

Monica said...

Kel, just wanting to let you know that I still have you bookmarked and check here regularly. I miss you!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Just wanted to drop in and say I"ve been thinking of you fondly lately - and praying for you and yours. I dropped in to see if you'd updated while I was on vacation. LOL