Baby Joey LOVED Santa! He was smiling at him. Isn't he just so adorable? I could eat him up. He's such a squish ball!
Santa and me
Allen is the only one of the boys that still wanted to sit on Santa's lap!
Christmas morning. We were all still waking up, but I didn't take pictures the rest of the day ?!?!?! This is Jordan!
Isaac
Santa and me
Allen is the only one of the boys that still wanted to sit on Santa's lap!
Christmas morning. We were all still waking up, but I didn't take pictures the rest of the day ?!?!?! This is Jordan!
Isaac





5 comments:
You put Isaac's name in the lineup but you did not post his picture Grndmb12
Went back and looked again and lo and behold there was Isaac. Grndmb
I'm sad to say I forgot to take very many pictures this year, too... ugh....
Great pictures.
Nice Pics
Post a Comment