I've finally gotten around to posting pictures of our tree on the blog. I am on a wonderful Yahoo group (link in sidebar). Every now and then they post blog challenges. The latest one is to post our Christmas tree pictures.
So here is our tree this year, and also our mantle. See me in the mirror LOL.......
So less than 2 weeks until Christmas and I still have plenty to do. I hope to get it all done.
Tomorrow is our last scheduled day of school :) So that will be helpful!


8 comments:
Oh pretty! I love your angel! ~Yvonne
Very pretty tree, Kelly.
Your tree and your mantle make a very pretty picture. You do too. Grndmb
Your tree is PACKED, Kelly! It looks great!
Everything looks nice Kel, especially you. Can't wait to see you all.
Great pictures! I love your mantel, wreath, and stockings.
Your tree is beautiful....I love the stockings.
I LOVE the tree and your mantle.
Post a Comment