Sunday, December 23, 2007

TWO days until Christmas, are you ready??

Wow, this month has flown by. I have been busy, busy, busy, mostly baking and knitting.

I am all ready :) I'm bought and wrapped and most gifts are under the tree. Cookies are made. I ended up making about 150 dozen cookies, which is a LOT of baking when only 20 cookies fit in the oven at a time. But I love doing it.

Today started our cooking/cleaning frenzy. Doug cleaned the house. GO HONEY!!!! He's such a great guy!

I made 4 dozen cinnamon rolls, a cheeseball and 3 batches of eggnog. Well, Jordan and Isaac made 1 batch each and I made 1, too. I also made 2 loaves of cranberry orange walnut bread. It just came out of the oven YUMMY!

Tomorrow we'll get up in the morning and keep cooking. All this food for 1 day :::snort::: I'll make a pan of baked ziti for Christmas dinner. I'll also prepare our Christmas brunch, which is:

Sausage/egg/cheese casserole
Homemade cinnamon rolls (check)
Shrimp cocktail
Fresh pineapple
Cookies and more cookies
Homemade eggnog (check)
OJ
Coffee
Mimosas

We also have some places to go and people to see.

So, are you ready?

I wish everybody a joyous and Christ-filled Christmas!!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Yep... we're as ready as we're going to be.