Thursday, January 10, 2008

My latest knitting project!

I made a pair of fetchings (fingerless gloves). It was my first project on double pointed needles AND making cables.

It was surprisingly easy! and quite fun. You can whip these out in a couple of movies :::snort::: It took me a couple weeks, though, because I did not work on them diligently.

The pattern is from knitty.com

5 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely, absolutely lovely. I gave both pair I made away--still need to make a pair for myself. I hate to wear gloves so they will be perfect for me for driving. Are ua still gonna make a pair for Cay? I think she will love them.

Anonymous said...

THEY TURNED OUT VERY WELL. IN FACT THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. AND SO IS THE HAND IN THE PICTURE. GRNDMB

Paula said...

Will you make me a pair? Please? Pretty please? I'm ALWAYS cold and they look so WARM!!! :0)

Cynthia said...

Those are SO CUTE!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Cute!