Friday, December 19, 2008

Some Favorite Christmas Ornaments

My mom just did a blog post on her favorite ornaments. So I thought I'd steal the idea and do one here, too :)

Wendell August Forge
My grandpa always gave us an ornament from WAF. This is my favorite one. I miss him.
I got this ornament from my Gramma. It was her when she was first married. I have another one from her, and I always love putting them on the tree.
My gramma made this for me several years ago.
We bought this in '03 from visiting missionaries from Kenya. It is a gord decorated with beads.
Jordan made this when he was in kindergarten. It is my absolute favorite ornament.






3 comments:

Chris said...

Gotta love those special ornaments. And when you read my blog you probably saw that I also stole the idea from someone else--but I did give her credit.

Missus Wookie said...

Gorgeous ornaments - loved the Wendell August one - never heard of 'em but am tempted to order one for next year for my Wookie, he loves such things.

Cynthia said...

Lovely ornaments. I want to do a little mini album sometime that is dedicated to our special Christmas ornaments.