Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Spoon Theory

I read THIS story today. I'd love to copy/paste it here, but the author asked that it be linked and not reprinted.

If you replace lupus with fibro then you have me. I feel exactly like this. It is so hard for people to understand chronic illness when the person doesn't look sick. This story really illustrates the way I feel most of the time.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Girl, I have MISSED YOU! I am so glad to see you back to blogging a little more frequently. =)

Wow! That's a great word picture.

How are you doing these days? Are you still seeing the doctor at the fibro clinic. Eliz had said at one point that you were doing better. Is that still the case?

Sending soft and gentle cyper (((hugs))).

Missus Wookie said...

Isn't it a wonderful story and explanation? Hope you get more spoons soon.