Monday, January 26, 2009

I am JUST DONE with Winter!

Too bad I have 2 1/2 more months.

There is too much testosterone and too much boredom this time of year. We are all on each other's nerves.

Why do I live in this area??

I love these kids and my life and hs'ing, but gosh, today I'd like to be all alone, in the sun, in the warmth, with a book and no teenage boys around LOL.

So how is it at your house? Are you nearing the end of winter? If you are, don't rub it in too much ;)

8 comments:

Anne said...

I'd be tired of winter, too, if I were you. I've had my oldest dd here for a few days, and we're all ready for her to go back to Missouri. We love her, but...you know? Just added static.

Chris said...

And we are supposed to get another 6-9" tonight into tomorrow. I am sick of it too.

Anonymous said...

Wait a few years and you will be saying I wish my boys would come and visit once in a while. That is the way life goes. grndmb12

Anonymous said...

I hear you Kelly! Winter is SO hard this time of year. We'll just have to keep dreaming of warmer places and hope the spring weather comes soon!

Theresa in WV said...

No sign of spring here, Kelly.

It's probably my husband's fault. He keeps hoping for snow so he can go ski.

mideastmom said...

You know what I thought when I read this: there need to be children's museums...for teenagers. :-P

Chris said...

Hi Kel--I left you an award on my blog--I will not be offended if you do not do this. Just wanted you to know how wpecial you are.

Cynthia said...

Winter is a long way from being over here, but I'm so over it (LOL)!