Thursday, January 08, 2009

What's happening in your home tonight?

It's a rare night in our household. All of the people are home!

We had a really nice dinner. Doug requested glazed salmon and brown rice for dinner. I made that with some sauteed fresh veggies seasoned with bell pepper and herb spices.

While I was doing the dishes, the boys' friend, John, stopped by. He's like my 4th son. Jordan and John have been friends since they were 1st and 2nd grades.

Anyway, Doug, my three guys, and John are all sitting in the dining room playing Apples to Apples. It sounds like they are either having a great time, or they are about to kill each other. I guess it depends on who is the judge.

I am hiding in my bedroom, propped up in bed with the laptop, the 70s digital music station playing and a hot cup of creamy coffee.

Life is so sweet!

So what's happening at your home tonight?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're watching movies and I am scrapbooking. A nice relaxing evening! Enjoy having all of your boys home.

~Cherry Limeade

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the glimpse into your evening. I cant' say what I was doing last night or else you'll know the answer to the question I posted on my blog (LOL).

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

The 8th? That would have been Thursday - I ran Jared to CAP.....spent the night with the younger 4...we played a game and then I caught my blog up....Mike always works late and brings Jared home from CAP.

I love evenings like yours.