More books read :)
I finished Hot Six by Janet Evanovich and have also read Seven Up and Hard Eight. I am finding this series HILLARIOUS!! There is a little much s*x in it and some swearing. I would prefer that isn't there. It was be a funny series for my oldest to read. Doug is now listening to them on CD in the truck. He's on the first book. I'm reading the 8th one now.
I've also read The Craddle Robbers by Ayelet Waldman. I really enjoyed this one the best of the series. The authors lack of importance of mothering is not so strong in this book. It was a very quick read. Juliet is helping a prison inmate find her baby. She was incarcerated while pregnant and a social worker stole her baby. There were a lot of warm fuzzy moments in it with Juliet and her own 4 month old baby. One more book in the series and I'll be finished with it.
I returned some of the books on my list to the library unread. They were due back. I'm not sure if I'll read them since I am adding on so many other books. I have the next one in the Mommy Track series waiting for me and the next 4 in the Janet Evanovich series. There is one other one that just came out and I hope to read that, too. I am also hoping to finish the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson and start the Alex Cross series. I have a couple Luanne Rice books still. She is a nice read when I'm not in the mood for mystery or suspense.
No comments:
Post a Comment