Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More reading......

OK, I am going a little ready crazy. I get a little OCD when I find a new series I like. I am REALLY enjoying the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. It is HILLARIOU! Grandma Mazur just cracks me up!! The are funny and light reading (I can crank one out in a day and still do my housework :) But there are some colorful characters, some swearing (some books more than others) and some inuendo. So I can't let Jordan read them because of that. Doug is listening to them in the truck though. He just finished his first one.

So since my last summer reading challenge post I've read: (now remember...OCD when reading a series....it's only been since last Wed. that I posted lol)

Seven Up: a Stephanie Plum novel ~ Janet Evanovich Read
Hard Eight: a Stephanie Plum novel ~ Janet Evanovich Read
To The Nines: a Stephanie Plum novel ~ Janet Evanovich Read
Ten Big Ones: a Stephanie Plum novel ~ Janet Evanovich Read
Eleven on Top: a Stephanie Plum novel ~ Janet Evanovich Read
Twelve Sharp: a Stephanie Plum novel ~ Janet Evanovich Read

I have requested #13 from the library. It is the latest one so I am waiting in line :)

I'm now reading Bye-Bye Black Sheep, the last Mommy track mystery book. I am really enjoying this book. I think it may be my favorite one in the series.

Then I plan to finish the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson. I have 2 left to go in that one.

I may read some Luanne Rice to get out of the suspense/mystery mode. We'll see.

I'm going to start in on the Alex Cross series, also by James Patterson. I may throw in a couple Nelson DeMille.

I really need to read something other than fluff I think!

So, now you see why I've not been blogging. I've been reading a LOT! But we've been hanging at the lake some and at the beach. So I can't be home puttering around. The kids are off doing their thing and I am reading, voraciously LOL.

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

REading? Blogging? Tough choice. LOL

Cynthia said...

LOL! I'll say you've sure read a lot lately. I'm also very OCD when it comes to a series. I usually won't read anything else while in the midst of a series.... finishing the last of the Mark of the Lion series now.. hope to finish it this week so I can move on to other things!