Well, don't you just have the prettiest dish cloths EVER! wowsers! I'm impressed! :)
Both of them are very pretty. Looks a lot better than my little old bee stitch ones. grndmb12
You are getting good kelly. Knitting is easier on the hands, I think.
Those are SO CUTE!
Girl, you are just too talented!! They're so pretty. I can't imagine rubbing them over my greasy dirty dishes - eew! I'd just hang 'em near the sink when company comes over. hee hee. Great job!Have a blessed week!Elinor
Those look great! Certainly would make washing my dishes a more cheery process. I never thought of knitting or crocheting those.I did think of using my old cross stitches in new hot pads though ;-)Susan in Va (SHS)
Kelly - these are great. I love the first ones.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Well, don't you just have the prettiest dish cloths EVER! wowsers! I'm impressed! :)
Both of them are very pretty. Looks a lot better than my little old bee stitch ones. grndmb12
You are getting good kelly. Knitting is easier on the hands, I think.
Those are SO CUTE!
Girl, you are just too talented!! They're so pretty. I can't imagine rubbing them over my greasy dirty dishes - eew! I'd just hang 'em near the sink when company comes over. hee hee. Great job!
Have a blessed week!
Elinor
Those look great! Certainly would make washing my dishes a more cheery process. I never thought of knitting or crocheting those.
I did think of using my old cross stitches in new hot pads though ;-)
Susan in Va (SHS)
Kelly - these are great. I love the first ones.
Post a Comment