This week was busy and yet I had less stress. Doug is home for a couple days and I've been busy cooking! He asked for meatloaf yesterday and sausage and broccoli bread today.
Yesterday after dinner, Doug and I went for hair cuts together. There's just something about your husband seeing you with foils in your hair that is not sexy LOL.........And he is less-than-pleased with my new hair style. It is quite short in the back. But I had it cut short so I could grow it long LOL. He didn't understand that logic :::snort::: But I wanted a wedged hair cut, the front isn't long enough for the back to be long, so we cut it short and it will grow into a longer style. Makes sense, right?
Today we got up early and he drove me on my errands. We did Sam's Club, the coffee shop and the grocery store. Got home in time for the boys to unload/put away the stash before they ahd to leave for bowling at 9am!
I'm spending the day doing laundry and cooking. I hope to nap. Doug and I are going dancing tonight.
Tomorrow we have a meeting with one of our pastors at 10am to discuss the stress in our household. Doug will leave as soon as that is over. But he'll be home Wed. and will be home at least 4 nights, if not 5!! That makes me so happy!
After church the boys and I will go to prayer group. Davina is making a Thanksgiving meal and we're going to spend time eating, socializing and in praise and worship! I'm looking forward to it but am sad Doug will miss it.
1 comment:
Hi there...
Even though I'm taking a forum fast, I'm still reading blogs. Just wanted to say "hi" and let you know that I've been thinking of you. Will be praying for your meeting tomorrow. Hugs, Monica
Post a Comment