We had such a nice day on Thanksgiving. The day started with taking Jordan to work. He volunteered to work 8:30 to 1. He decided he likes time and a half pay LOL.
Doug bought donuts and a paper. The guys had donuts. I drank coffee and looked at the Black Friday ads. Nothing pressing to be out at 3am for :)
Then Doug adn Isaac hung the outside lights. We had to get new icicle lights this year. My mom bought Doug some about 8 years ago, on clearance after Christmas, for his birthday. They had had it. So we bought new ones and Isaac was the fortunate one to hang them. He did fall off the ladder once and rolled down the small front hill. He was OK and just got back up there to finish. What a guy!
Here's the finished product! Isaac did a great job! I did not hold still enough for the night shot, so they are blurry!

We had dinner at my dad's house. My sisters and their families, Gramma and uncle from NC, step-gramma, step-aunt and uncle and their 2 children and aunt's mom, another step-uncle and girlfriend, and Cay's friend from church were there. It was a lovely time. It was fun to see my nieces and nephews. Here I am with my 5 year old niece Allie and my new nephew Joey! I just love being an auntie!

Here's the finished product! Isaac did a great job! I did not hold still enough for the night shot, so they are blurry!
We had dinner at my dad's house. My sisters and their families, Gramma and uncle from NC, step-gramma, step-aunt and uncle and their 2 children and aunt's mom, another step-uncle and girlfriend, and Cay's friend from church were there. It was a lovely time. It was fun to see my nieces and nephews. Here I am with my 5 year old niece Allie and my new nephew Joey! I just love being an auntie!

2 comments:
He is just so cute. Sure you can't come Wed.? I made creamy chicken and rice casserole
The lights look AWESOME!
Post a Comment