Saturday, November 17, 2007

Isn't he just precious???

I went to my sister's house the other day. Mom and Gram were there and it was such a nice visit. Allen played with Uncle Joe and then each of his cousins as they came and went.

I just sat on the couch and snuggled Little Joey. Oh he smells so good! I could just keep him. Wish he were mine........but since he isn't, I'll just go over and snuggle him as often as I can!

He'll be 1 month old on Monday. He now is the weight 2 of mine were when they were born and smaller than one of them LOL. He had a rough little start but is doing so great now!

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Ah what a sweet picure.

Chris said...

He certainly is precious and so are you. So great to see and visit with you. Thanks for the dishcloth pattern.

Unknown said...

absolutely handsome. And you, quite beautiful! :)