Thursday, April 05, 2007

Is it Easter or Christmas??



Well, we were having gorgeous weather! Tuesday it was 77* and sunny and we were wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts. Today is another story. Here is my backyard around noon. The table in the second picture, it now has 3" of snow on it! We have snow showers in the forecast through next Thursday!

My backyard. Notice the huge, fluffy flakes of snow! Our firepit is almost completely under snow in this picture. Now you can't even see it!

My swing where I like to enjoy coffee and time with the Lord during nice weather (which we WERE having!). That table now has 3" of snow on it! I cannot believe this weather.

We did have a nice, relaxing day today. I was at Curves first thing. When I got home, Allen was up and ready for weekly chores. So I dusted the downstairs and he vacuumed the downstairs, stairscase and hallway then dusted/swept his room. Jordan got up and did his room and mopped the kitchen floor. Isaac came home from my Gramma's around noon, and he then did his room and scrubbed the bathroom. I completely forgot the laundry today LOL.

I made the boys omlets and bacon for lunch (I did not eat that lol). I slept all afternoon. Oh, my mom and gramma were her for a few while I was making lunch, so it was nice to see them.

My girlfriend dropped by for coffee this evening. Her daughter had to be at the church for 2 hours, and I am only 5 min. from the church. So I took the older 2 to bowling, came home to visit with Marla, watched part of Survivor, picked up the older 2, finished watching Surviver and took a bubble bath. Everybody is getting settled into bed and I aim to do the same really soon!

What is your weather like?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Global Warming???? LOL

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

We are also having SNOW and sleet and such in TX.....it was 80* a couple of days ago and Monday or Tuesday are forecasted to be that high again. The kids think it's terribly funny.....we didn't get a white Christmas but we are going to have a white Easter.

Kelly said...

We didn't have a white Christmas either. I'd prefer not to have a white Easter LOL.

Jodi said...

I think spring has decided not to come this year :-(.

Cynthia said...

We've had the same back/forth weather here as well... for weeks now. 70's one day. Snowy and 30 the next.