Thursday, Thursday!
I love Thursdays. Right now we're doing a 4-day school schedule. So that means no school tomorrow! Except for those ones that didn't get their work completed this week. So Jordan and Isaac have things to do.
Doug and I are going to the lake tomorrow, alone, WooHoo! We'll be home Sunday afternoon. My lovely Gramma is going to stay with the boys while we are gone. I am so looking forward to it. I've already done the laundry, grocery shopped so the boys have easy foods to prepare, and packed all but my toiletries. I am set to go! Now I just need my honey to get home. I am looking forward to spend some much needed time with Doug. I feel like we've not even talked in weeks.
What did we do today?
~School
~Weekly house cleaning chores
~Laundry
~Grocery shopping
~Run kids to the bowling alley
~Went to Kohls before coming home from BA. I am in search of a black sleeveless blouse and am not having much luck. Still no luck at Kohls.
~Will pick boys up from BA
~Allen and I will watch Survivor before going to the BA
It has been an awesome day. The boys all did their work and chores quietly and without being reminded over and over. Isn't that a lovely thing?
Doug should hear about the job he applied for by Monday. So I am thinking about that. I am anxious to have him home more.
I am still praying about school next year. Jordan will do the cyber school, but I just don't know about Isaac. I feel like I should continue hsing him. He really needs a lot of one-on-one attention. I'm not sure how the cyber school would work for him. I don't know how hsing will work if I have to get a job, even a job from home. I know from past experience that my body doesn't function well if I overcrowd my schedule. I just am not sure. I want to do what is best for him, kwim?
OK....I'm off to chat with Allen for a bit before Survivor. Have a blessed weekend and I'll catch ya Sunday night!
2 comments:
I hope you have a GREAT WEEKEND! How sweet of your grandma to come and stay with your kids! I hope you get good news about the job.
i'm popping over to say hi and bookmark your blog.
hope all is goign well.
marie
(pumpkinsmomma)
Post a Comment