Checking in from the lake!
I decided to bring the boys (and a friend) to the lake yesterday and spend the night. We had an awesome day yesterday!
~Fishing
~Swimming
~Rock skipping
~Lawn mowing
~Camp fire with roasting hot dogs and making s'mores
~I made 3 meals and cleaned the kitchen more times than I can count
~Took a nap
~Took a boat ride
~Read a book
~Boys had a PS2 challenge
~Not enough sleep lol
This morning I woke about 6:30. Everybody was sleeping (for 10 min. anywa). I am about to make some coffee, sit on the swing and watch the sun reflect off the lake.
The boys are carting down their boat. Thank God it will be docked today :) They are going to do some early (well it's 7 now so not quite so early) morning fishing.
I'll make pancakes, clean the kitchen yet again! And then get myself together, clean the cabin, load up all but the food and wait for Dad and Cay to come up. I'd like to visit with them a bit before heading home. Unless Doug is home early. Then I'll not wait for them. I am missing my honey! This week is better than last, but only because I ran myself ragged. I will not do that again!
What have you done this week?
1 comment:
Sounds HEAVENLY! Have you posted any pictures of the cabin? You must have internet there, huh? And, a laptop?
Post a Comment