Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday!

I am choosing to look at the positive today! I've been walking around wallowing in self-pity and feeling quite depressed about Doug's new work schedule. I was quite convicted, and encouraged, to read De'Etta's blog yesterday. God is very much in control! He is big and He is Lord and He knows so much! He is a Good Shepherd! De'Etta, thanks for that preaching!

We are having quite the cool spell! It was in the 90s last week. Yesterday the high was 62* and today it will be the low 70s. The sun is supposed to come out today, so we are heading to the lake. The boys will mow Dad's and the neighbor's lawns, fish, kayak, and just enjoy the day. Jordan's friend, John, will be coming with us.

I'll swing by my inlaws' house on the way home. Our family portraits are in! I'll be borrowing her CD and be posting pictures tonight or tomorrow!

Have a blessed day :)

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Your lake places sounds WONDERFUL! I'm glad you can get away to it every once in awhile. Read a book for me while you're out there, ok?