We had a fabulous time at the lake yesterday! It started out cloudy, and it was cold. But by 2pm, the sun was out. It was still cold...high of only 72*! but it was gorgeous.
The boys kayaked a bit when we first got there. They also fished, but I was at the house reading and won't let them take the camera to the lake. I am the MEAN MOM. However, Jordan's house keys and one of the 2-way radios are in the bottom of the lake. I'd prefer my camera does not end up there LOL.
We ate lunch and then the boys mowed Dad's lawn and the neighbor's lawn. Isaac didn't feel like extra mowing, so John (Jordan's friend and my "other son" since our families have been friends for 10 years) did Isaac's part. He said ten bucks is ten bucks LOL.
I took a nap and they fished some more. Afterwards, they convinced me to take them on the baot for a little shore fishing. I'll be glad when the boys' little boat that Dad is getting them is in. Supposedly this weekend! I hope so! I don't steer right, blah blah blah. But it was a nice ride before the fishing.
Then we cleaned up and headed home. It was a lovely day!
John and Isaac








2 comments:
How far of a drive do you have to get to the lake? Sounds like you can come/go all in a day. That's SO NICE!
Ah - beautiful lake days again...that means I've been reading your blog for two full years...I remember two lake sesons coming now....maybe 1 1/2. LOL
Post a Comment