This was the best, most enjoyable cruise we've been on. It wasn't what we planned as far as port activities go, but it was exactly what I needed. Plenty of rest and sleep.
The crew on Grandeur is phenomenal. It's like coming home when you walk back on the ship. They are just amazing.
We got our money's worth (and more) from the drink package and will buy it again.
Next year I want to spend more time on our balcony. It felt like we used it so much less than previous years, but after writing the review, I see we used it quite a bit. I still want to use it more. It's just so peaceful and quiet back there.
I'm bringing air freshener spray or a car air freshener for the bathroom. And bandages! And thank you cards for extra tipping instead of the envelopes they hand out.
We probably won't purchase the photo package next year and may not dress for formal night. Doug will be happy if that is really the plan ;)
We had an amazing time. We feel thankful that we are able to take this vacation every year and don't take that for granted. The best part of the trip really was just having all of that time alone with Doug since we don't see each other very much and rarely eat a meal together. I feel rested and refreshed.
But wow...we walked off the ship and BAM...it's Thanksgiving next week, so I need to get planning and then Christmas. And there are still leaves on the trees?!? That surprised me.
Anyway....another cruise in the books. I'm thankful and blessed. Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment