Thursday, August 30, 2007

Knitting!

I'm finally knitting something other than dishcloths and furry scarves :)

For as long as I can remember, my mom has knitted and crocheted. I've crocheted for years, and have dabbled in knitting. I've decided to do more than dabble.

Here's a picture of what I have done so far on a baby bunting. My little sister is having a baby the end of Oct. and this will be her gift, I HOPE! It is much slower going than crocheting is LOL...... But so far I am really enjoying myself!

Hopefully I'll have updated photos to post in a timely manner :)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Kelly it is beautiful. I am so proud of you. You are learning quickly.

Kelly said...

Thanks Mom :)

Cynthia said...

CUTE! I like to crochet or knit while I'm listening to the kids read.

Kelly said...

Good idea! I have been working on this while watching Food Network LOL......