I went to work with Doug on Sunday and came home Tuesday afternoon. It wa fun! It was exhausting! I was in tremendous pain when I got back home.
Here's my honey as he gets ready to start the day Tuesday morning.
Here's his bunk. He thought it would be "cozy" for us to sleep together in it. It is a SINGLE bed! It was cozy for all of 2 minutes LOL....then I told him it wasn't going to work.....so he slept in the seats with the cooler between them. I am sure he was uncomfortable!
By Tuesday I was exhausted! We got to Solon to unload. Doug said they are slow, so I decided to lie down for a bit. I feel asleep. He unloaded Solon, drove to Mentor, unloaded and reloaded there and then started driving again before I woke up! I had a massage on Tuesday evening. I am starting massage therapy for fibromyalgia. I don't know what I was expecting, but it was not excruciating pain! I'm not sure why not, since it hurts to wear clothes some days :::snort::: Yesterday was worse and today I am still very sore. She told me by Friday I should be feeling better. I'm hopeful! Doug and I are going to the fair on Friday and dancing on Saturday. I want to be able to function, kwim? I go for another massage on Wednesday. I'll give it a good 6 weeks and see if it helps!
4 comments:
Ouch - praying for you as you start this new therapy.
Had to laugh at Doug's bunk - brought back memories of Mike's driving days.
I hope the massage works for you. I don't have the health problems you have, but I still enjoy a massage once a month just because I'm "old." (LOL).
You are not old! I'm going again tomorrow. I hope I feel better! I've been very sore all week. She told me to give it a good 3 weeks. I'm going weekly for 6 and we'll see what happens!
De'Etta, I didn't realize Mike used to drive.
I'm interested in the message as therapy for fibro. Is your therapist targeting lymph system? Or something else? I don't have fibro, I just feel for those who do and was wondering if you were recommending this therapy for relief.
Post a Comment