Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm a BAD Blogger!

I've been silent for almost a month! Can you imagine ::snort:: We've been busy, busy here. I'll give a quick recap and then post some individual posts.

July was simply gorgeous here. Sunny, dry and HOT! We spent time at the lake, went to the beach with my inlaws and nieces and spent a week on vacation at the lake. Jordan and Allen came down with chicken pox while we were on vacation! More on that later....

We came home the beginning of Aug. Spent a few more days in CP quarantine. Isaac never did get them! It was HOT the first week of Aug. and has rained pretty much ever since! We went to the waterpark with my inlaws, SIL and nieces last week. I went to my Mom's to swim today. My sister and her kids were there. It was a great visit!

I'm taking up knitting again. I've read a LOT of books! I'll post about those separately!

We're gearing up to help our friends with the Collide Festival. They are putting on a HUGE Christian Music festiavl this weekend at the fairgrounds. If you live in NE Ohio or Western PA, you cannot miss this! They have over 47 bands. Michael W. Smith, Jars of Clay, Point of Grace and Cademon's Call are the ones I'd like to see.

OK, off to post some pictures and individual posts. I wonder if I'll even have any readers left after being gone so long?? Is anybody out there wondering about me :)

3 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

Hi Kelly! Glad to see you are back blogging. I have you on my RSS reader and it has been a LONG time since there has been a fresh post from you. :)

Duckabush Blog

Cynthia said...

I've not been very consistent this summer either.

Kelly said...

Summer is hard for me to be consistent I think. I'm wanting to do all kinds of fun things with the kids and I've been spending way too much time over at the Sonlight Forums !!!