Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Isn't this baby blanket adorable? I finished knitting it on Monday evening. I did most of the work while on the road with Doug.

It is SO soft! And SO easy to do.

I have become addicted to knitting! I started another baby blanket tonight. A dishcloth pattern. I figured one or two more baby blankets and I can move onto something more challenging.

I like to make the bunting Mom gave me the pattern for, but I need to get size 8 needles first!

You can find the pattern for the baby blanket here:


5 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'm always amazed at those of you who can do things like this....

Chris said...

Kelly it is beautiful. I think I will make one after Christmas. Can ya go to Andi's tomorrow or stop by. And I forgot--did ya order mary Kay?

Kim said...

Wow, very pretty!! I can just picture a little bundle of joy wrapped up in the middle of it! Almost makes me want another - nah - I'm done. ha ha You should be proud of yourself, that's a big undertaking. My husband knits - that's right - I said my husband. He has made the most beautiful sweaters for the whole family. It always amazes me. He's tried to teach me, but I have no patience for knitting. I prefer the instant gratification type of crafts...like scrapbooking. = )
Have a happy day!
~Elinor~

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I always knew that you had it in you, the blanket is gorgeous. I guess that I shall have to get on the ball and keep up with you and your mother. Grndmb12

Cynthia said...

I love knitting. It keeps my hands busy while I'm helping the kids with school.