It's Nearly Finished!!!I've been working on this bunting since mid-Aug. The pattern said the difficulty level was SIMPLE!!
I thought, "Great. I'm just learning to knit more than scarves. I've never really followed a pattern. Simple is GOOD!"
It was NOT simple! At least not IMO :::snort:::
But I perservered and finished it. All that needs done is velcro sewn down the ceneter for closure. It calls for buttons. Did I want to learn to make button holes??? NNNOOOOO!!!! Mom made one for me (different pattern) when I was pregnant with Jordan and it had velcro, so velcro was a good idea, right?
Well, I have having a difficult time sewing it in there. I am not a good seamstress. The thread is sticking to the velcro. My hands are aching from finishing the cuff ribbing. I called mom about in tears. She is going to help me!! THANKS MOM!!
Shower is Saturday. Good thing it is nearly finished, right??
I am mostly pleased with how it turned out. There are a LOT of mistakes in it, but it was made with love.
4 comments:
Kelly it is absolutelu beautiful and I know that Andi will love it!!
Kelly,
That's GORGEOUS! It does NOT look simple to me!
Kelly, I think the bunting is beautiful but please do not come to the shower on Saturday. Grandma
It's darling, Kelly.
Post a Comment