Oh super! I just read Jules' blog, and she stated she had snagged hers from you. yet, hers did not link to the creation site. Yours does! YAY! Off to play! :)
and I really like the dishcloth . . . minty green and all! :)
Joyce, maybe it has something to do with the font you chose? I just copied the HTML code into wherever De'Etta explained it on her blog LOL......did you click that link to her blog? I can find the instructions for you if you can't.......
Hi Angi! I'm going to have to check out your blog!
5 comments:
It worked - I plan to change mine a bit - I think. LOL
Oh super! I just read Jules' blog, and she stated she had snagged hers from you. yet, hers did not link to the creation site. Yours does! YAY! Off to play! :)
and I really like the dishcloth . . . minty green and all! :)
So Kelly, my siggy shows a gray box around it and yours doesn't. Know why? Or is it just when I view my own?
I expect you to be the expert since I got mine from you! ;)
Joyce, maybe it has something to do with the font you chose? I just copied the HTML code into wherever De'Etta explained it on her blog LOL......did you click that link to her blog? I can find the instructions for you if you can't.......
Hi Angi! I'm going to have to check out your blog!
Looks good!
Post a Comment