My Pampered Chef party stuff came today.....all but 1 box. Allen helped me get it all boxed up.
So I put all my stuff on the coffee table and took a picture. I was SO excited! I got all of this for only $178!
Three tier stand
Appetizer plates and caddy
12 qt. executive stock pot
4 qt. professional casserole with lid
6 medium simple addition squares
8 simple addition coffee cup & more (we'll use them as bowls_
BBQ basting brush
Forged cutlery bread knife & paring knife
Skimmer
Bamboo serving set
Italian seasoning
Southwest seasoning
Simple additions rectangle platter with cranberry accent
2 sets twist it clips
What a steal!!!

6 comments:
Not to mention your Christmas gift::snort:: Or was it in the other box?
That's right...salad chopper shears and also Gram got me something for Christmas too :)
All your stuff is here for whenever I see you again..........Maybe week after next I can come out. Doug is on vacation next week and I want to see him. I am going to the lake 2 nights while they sand woodwork!
My loot was a much smaller amount. Christmas presents all. Have a good time at the lake. Grandma
Ooohhh.... I am insanely jealous!
HOW FUN! Looks like there are some great items!
I love opening PC boxes. LOL
Post a Comment