
The boys have always, always wanted to catch a muskee. We were getting ready to leave on Tuesday evening. I sent Jordan and Isaac down to the dock to get the kayak. When they got to the lake, they found this muskee washing up on shore. It is about dead, but that didn't stop them from posing for pictures. I think they are going to pass this off as a catch!
6 comments:
That is one BIG fish.
I thought so too, but they told me that is a small muskee?? It was 40 INCHES. I thought it was huge. No wonder they want to catch one. It would be fun.
That's a big fish! I think I would've been grossed out to hold a half-dead fish that washed up on shore!
Blessings ~ Diane
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/victorious
Oh my goodness! That is huge. And it turns out to be a small one??? Do you all swim in this lake? Seems like there are too many fish to allow people in. Ha!
Kathy, we do swim in this lake! The kids don't like the seaweed more than the fear of fish. Those big carp are a 20 min. drive, on the other side of the lake, where we are.
I thought it was enormous, but it is little, who knew? This is our 9th summer at the lake, and only the first time I've seen a muskee. Oops, muskie Isaac informed me. Well, Isaac did catch one last year. It was a little, bitty baby muskie and about the size of a minnow. Must have just hatched!
That's a BIGGIE!
Post a Comment