Friday, May 18, 2007

Our New Addition



Isn't she simply adorable? Her name is Lilly and she is 5 1/2 weeks old. I weighed her on my food scale and she is a whomping 1 lb. 5 ozs. So sweet she is!


Tucker doesn't know what to make of her. Buddy is hissing at her. So far she's done nothing but sleep and cry. She is a tired baby missing her mama. But she'll be greatly loved!



9 comments:

Shari said...

I'm completely jealous of your new addition! I love kitties but I live in a family of dog lovers. Ugh.

Shari (SHS)Living vicariously through your photos.

Kelly said...

We have both cats and dogs, well 1 dog. One dog at a time is enough for me! We also have a mini lop bunny......the dog is afraid of all of them. He's such a chicken!

Kristine said...

YES, that sweet baby is too cute! She squeezes my heart just a bit, darling little thing!

Congratulations on your new girl!

Cynthia said...

cute kitten. Is she an indoor kitty? We have lots of outdoor kittens, but no indoor ones.... too many people in our family with allergies.

Kelly said...

Cynthia~Our goal is for her to be an indoor kitty. We'll see how that plays out. Our little boy kitty goes out. He is a great mouser! Our neighbors do not like our kitties and we've had more than 2, imo, killed by neighbors. They died mysterious deaths, along with 3 or 4 strays. So we do our best to keep them in. Buddy stays close tohome though.

julie said...

How precious. WE just got back from vacation and one of our kitties is missing. We have a very nasty neighbor who traps them and calls the pound so I guess I'll be checking in with them tomorrow morning bright and early.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Ah - she's adorable.

Cynthia said...

FUN FUN! What a cute little guy to cuddle up with. Glad he can be an indoor pet.

Unknown said...

Oh, she is SO sweet! I love baby kitties! Heck, I love big cats, little puppies, big dogs, stinky ferrets, old horses.....

Just no reptiles, no amphibians, and for heavens' sakes, NO BIRDS!

Love the name Lilly, BTW!