Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Home from the lake!

We had a fabulous time. Sunday and Monday it was cloudy and cool. Doug built a fire in the fireplace to make us all cozy. The boys fished, and fished, and fished! We watched the Survivor finale. I read 1 1/2 books, drank coffee, cooked meals, and cooked and cooked! These boys want to eat all the time it seems. We relaxed and generally had a fabulous time.

We came home at a good time. We got home about 9pm Tuesday and the rains started about 10:30. Today the guys are cleaning the basement and I am taking it easy. It's been almost 2 weeks since we had rain and my body is not accustomed to it now lol. So it isn't a good pain day. But it is nice to get things done at home. Next week, we must finish school!
I'll add pictures in a separate post. I am still learning my way around blogger. I need to figure out how to put the pictures in the middle of a post. Anybody know how to do that?

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

What a great place to get away! I think I might actually get around to reading a book if I were away from home and not distracted by all that needs to be done here.