
Day 2 is going much better :) Now instead of bickering, they are goofing off! I'd prefer they sit and do their work quietly! Gee, wonder if that will EVER happen during our hs'ing career ::snort::
Allen is always the one to get up and do what he is supposed to do and start school early! So he was finished early. Remember, we are only doing math and science, his 2 great loves!
So after his schoolwork, he rummaged through the old science supplies and fiddled around.
He made this little light bulb light up with wire and a battery. Can you see it? It is really tiny!
The other two were working hard at the table! This ABeka Consumer Math has a LOT of busy work in it! Did any of ya'll use it? Did you assign ever problem every day? It is taking him 1 1/2 hours! a day to do this stuff! And he's using a calculator! Lots of work!

We had French toast for breakfast. I've cleaned that up and cycled 2 loads of laundry (guess I should go for #3, eh?) and am getting ready to heat up the grill and turn on the oven for dinner.
I liked eating at noon when Doug was on afternoons, so most days we eat at noon, especially if Jordan is working.
I love not really having to do anything after school and eating. The evenings are much more relaxed when they are just grabbing whatever they can fix themselves for dinner, like we used to do for lunch.
1 comment:
I'm sure it would be nice to switch the meal around. Just think... maybe I could even go to bed with the kitchen cleaned up (LOL)! Although our kitchen is a mess because of all of our painting projects now because of cooking dinner (LOL).
Post a Comment