Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Starting school today.......

Not sure whether to be excited or sad. I am so sad summer is over. I am excited to be starting our 11th year hs'ing. We only have 5 years before everybody is graduated! The years are flying by, but the days are dragging on :::snort:::

So this week we're starting with just science and math. We'll add in something every week and by Oct. will be going full schedule.

I'm rather overwhelmed with the thought of adding school into my already exhausting life. Doug isn't home much at all, and well, I'm sure it will be OK once we get going, right?

Everybody is up and doing chores. I'm about to make them breakfast. Yeasty Waffles and I'll post the recipe later on.

Goals for today:

~Breakfast
~School
~Laundry
~Make pizza dough
~Run to Curves and Sam's Club
~Sleep
~Take Jordan to work, then to the church, then home
~Collapse into bed :)

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm not so sure how I'm going to get it all done either. I am glad that I don't have to "worry" about our oldest dd's school work this year, but I have to admit that we miss having her home during the day.

Kelly said...

Ahhh....I'll miss Jordan when he's gone? I'm sure I'll miss him, but his attitude, I can do without that. (No comments from you, Mom, about him being like me :::snort:::)