Friday, September 07, 2007

Thrilling Thursday???

So it was our 3rd day of school. It was also gorgeous outside! And we all know that pretty soon it won't be gorgeous and nobody will want to go outside for months and months!

So Isaac and Allen finished their math and science in record time! I cut some watermelon, made a salad, and had the boys load up the fishing stuff and weed eater and we were off for the lake!

Jordan stayed home because he had to work before we'd be home.

We had a beautiful day at the lake. Isaac spent much time fishing in his little boat. They mowed the lawn. We had pizza. I knit for hours and hours and also took a nap. It was so nice.

We left about 8:15 and stopped by Wal-Mart on the way home. Not my favorite place to shop! I'm on the lookout for a wireless card for our Compaq laptop. I was utterly confused and walked out without that, but with lots of other stuff.

Got home and cleaned the bathroom and picked Jordan up from work at 10. Then I stayed up WAY too late playing Scrabble at Scrabulous.com! Have ya'll seen that site?? Oh my am I addicted LOL.

Today we're wrapping up our first week of school! I'm glad it's over! I'm equally glad we only have 3 days of school next week :::snort::: School is getting in the way of my life this year LOL.......

1 comment:

Chris said...

Nope I haven't seen the site, but I am going there now. LOL I am not addicted to enough stuff already!!!! Glad you had a good day yesterday. Are ya coming out next week? Toni is coming Wed.