It was Shock and Awe at my house last night..........
.........so I'm sitting in the living room with 15 ladies at my PC party. Well, some of them had gone home already. We were eating. (That salad was SO good!!)
Anyway.......I hear this big, booming voice in the dining room saying, "Honey, I'm home!!!" It was DOUG!!!!
I just sad that, dumbfounded, and totally shocked that he was home! I said something like....what are you doing here? At first I thought...did he lose his job?? What happened?
And then I realized he was just starting near here tomorrow and made it home. I was never so surprised in my entire life!!! It was SO wonderful to have him here in the middle of the week.
His mom knew he was coming. He told her, "Man, I get to come home and Kel is going to have a houseful of women." Everybody but the consultant left by 9:30 though.
He walked outside to surprise the boys. They were sitting in the back with their friends having a fire.
Allen was thrilled that he was home!
Isaac said....hey daddy-o! Nice to see ya.
Jordan said....Dad, it's not Friday yet! What are you doing here! Talk about feeling loved
So, I just had to share my exciting news He's gone again already though.......but how sweet to have him home during the week!
2 comments:
WAY KEWL! What a nice surprise! One time when my dh came home early (in the middle of the night no less) I met him at the door with a big STICK! He knows better than to surprise me >VBG>! Another time it might be the rifle (LOL).
What a wonderful surprise!
Post a Comment